Director of Marketing
Madison, WI, USLocation:
Fri, Aug 1 '14Posted on:
- Formulate and execute effective business acquisition strategies and solutions.
- Create viable strategies for growth, sales management, market research, and marketing communication.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing and motivating everyone involved in the business acquisition process and will assist Flad in its efforts to be a leader in each of its market sectors.
- Lead the go-no go process and have responsibility for all marketing budgets.
- Maximize marketing effectiveness and efficiency by gathering and disseminating best practices throughout Flad. Ensure a consistent firm message that builds the Flad brand and increases awareness.
- Foster communication between individuals, business units and offices to ensure information distribution and resource utilization are capitalizing on the strengths of the firm.
- Develop a high level brand strategy in line with the firm’s strategic vision. Oversee the strategy and goals for conferences, materials, photo shoots, public relations, etc. Approve the plans that reflect the firm’s vision.
- Manage the business development staff, marketing support, strategic communications and graphics. Ensure the success of all these areas.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years marketing and sales management experience with 5 years in a management role required. A/E or construction industry experience preferred.
- Significant track record in marketing management with experience and proven results in all areas: establishing business acquisition strategy, coaching and mentoring, results measurement, research, branding, and management of tasks, people and programs required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities