Madison, WI, USLocation:
Thu, Jul 3 '14Posted on:
- This position is responsible for preparing project specifications, enhancing and maintaining master specifications and determining innovative ways to meet client needs through the construction specification delivery process.
- Assist project team members in resolving problems related to the use and installation of building materials and products that arise during design and construction phases.
- Comment on the proposed use of building products and materials, their suitability for the intended application, and alternative products when appropriate.
- Ten years of recent design and construction specification experience required, including seven years as a full time specifications writer; previous experience with large-scale, technically complex projects and multiple clients preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required.
- Proficient in MS Office and MasterSpec software required; familiar with BSD SpecLink software and other database programs.
- Knowledge of CSI principles and construction materials required.
- Specifications certification preferred.
- Professional Registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities