RMCS is a full service design studio specializing in interior design, specifically in the boutique hospitality and restaurant sector. We are looking for a mid-level draftsperson with a background in interior design drawing and drawing-set production.
- Self motivated
- Proficient in autoCAD
- A problem solver
- Able to take direction
- Good with time management
- Have attention to detail
- Have a basic understanding of building construction
- Have an understanding of furniture construction
- Have 2-5 years experience
- Putting together full interior design document sets
- Updating drawings for various projects
- Coordinating drawings with project architects, contractors, and vendors
- Absorbing field notes into drawings
- Participating in construction administration
This is not a design position.
The position is full time. Salary based on experience.
Please submit resume and drafting samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Archinect - Interiors Draftsperson" in the subject line