Our client is in need of a Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager is responsible for supervising the management staff and vendors that manage and operate the property. S/he is also responsible for overseeing and assisting with multiple construction and maintenance projects at the Site. S/he must be able to work cohesively with the CPM staff, Venue General Managers, outside vendors, etc. Strong interpersonal skills and being a clear communicator is a necessity.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Architectural and Engineering Project Management
- Minimum educational requirements BS degree from a college in Architecture or Engineering
- Strong leadership and management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to direct multiple construction crews and follow up on progress
- Understanding of site operations and logistics preferred.
- Ability to proactively make independent decisions.
- Must be thorough, detailed and have demonstrated organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, management, clients and vendors.
- Able to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate project schedule and site operation.
- Assist General Manager in all aspects of property operations and construction
- Schedule and oversee new construction, renovations, and maintenance projects with both Staff and outside contractors.
- Prepare preliminary cad drawings for internal projects
- Prepare bid documents, bid and analyze work from outside vendors and contractors
- Assist General Manager in the preparation of the annual budget
- Track monthly expenditures and payroll against the approved annual budget
- Assist the General Manager to oversee all tenants at the Chelsea Piers. Issues are addressed with the Assistant Building Manager and Chelsea Piers Staff
- Prepare monthly updates and reports on status of all projects and issues.
- Attend monthly Property Management meeting with Owners
Send your resume, cover letter,samples and your salary requirements.
This firm will not consider anyone with a visa issue.