Project Intern: Exterior Restoration
New York, NY, USLocation:
Tue, Jun 3 '14Posted on:
The Project Intern provides support to project managers in the production of construction documents, competitive bidding, municipal filing and construction administration. The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of a project manager.
Applicant should have very good organizational and communication skills and either possess or be working towards a B.Arch, M.Arch, MSHP or BSCE degree.
- Perform site surveys and prepare baseline drawings.
- Assist in the preparation of building condition surveys and reports.
- Assist project architects and managers with construction drawings and details.
- Interface with the Department of Buildings.
- Assist with construction administration services.
- Maintain CAD library of technical details
Minimum Requirements and Attributes:
- Have earned or are working towards B.Arch, M.Arch, MSHP or BSCE from a U.S. or U.K. accredited program.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture 2010 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications..
- Ability to work in teams and follow instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign,
- Keen interest in building technology and historic preservation.
- Commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Work in a congenial work environment geared towards client satisfaction and professional growth.
Email your resume in confidence to email@example.com as a Word or PDF attachment along with a cover letter, salary history and salary requirements with the subject the heading "Project Intern". For more information about our firm visit www.arcpc.us.