A creative and hardworking young professional focused on growing in the field of interior design. I am a recent Interior Design, MFA graduate from the CIDA accredited New York School of Interior Design and am now looking to obtain a full time position with a firm that offers a variety of design from residential to hospitality.
Design Within Reach, Stamford, NY, US, Visual Intern
- Developed visual directives to help reinforce an overall cohesive appearance of all DWR Studios.
- Produced rendered perspectives and floor plans for all vignette furniture arrangements.
- Assisted Visual Manager with allocation strategies, planning and execution.
- Assisted with on site support as needed for merchandising arrangements.
Tiger Lily's, Greenwich, CT, US, Design Assistant
- Worked with designers on commercial and residential projects, fabric selections, floor plans, custom furniture creation and room sketches.
- Assisted in client presentations, resource updating, vendor management and custom furniture workroom.
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), New York, NY, US, Masters, MFA -1, Interior Design
The professional-level Master of Fine Arts in Interior Design (MFA-1) is a three-year program designed to provide an advanced interior design degree to students who have a baccalaureate degree in a field unrelated to design.
The focus of the MFA-1 program is on the ability to formulate, propose, and work out design solutions that are safe, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing. The comprehensive curriculum emphasizes research and analysis applied to a wide range of user groups, taking into account global practice, sustainable design, and social justice. The program is also structured to allow for ample opportunities to work outside the classroom, with an Experiential Learning course offered in the summer where students can do internships, independent study, study travel, or community/service learning.
University of Connecticut, Stamford, CT, US, BArch, Business and Technology
The University of Connecticut’s Bachelor of Science degree in Business and
Technology is a four-year, undergraduate business major designed to prepare future
business leaders for the business and technological challenges of today’s
marketplace. The Business and Technology major combines a general business
education with an emphasis on the application of technology to modern-day