My professional experience has been primarily focused on corporate design but my interests have always lied in adaptive reuse and sustainable architecture. Collaborating with the client to find the best concept that suits their personality, visions, and needs is a crucial phase in the design process, one which I think is often overlooked. I am an excellent problem solver with an open mind, positive outlook, and an eagerness to learn. My hope is to find a company that I can grow with and encourages me to push my creative boundaries.
McMahon Architects, Inc., Boston, MA, US, Junior Designer
- Produced construction documents for several corporate and residential projects.
- Assisted project managers with schematic designs.
- Developed 3D models and rendered images for design presentations.
- Used Photoshop to create colored diagrams depicting spacial usage and circulation.
Wayfair | Spacial studies and office renovation
MMB | Office renovation
The Parthenon Group | Office renovation
Lincoln Properties | Schematic design and marketing package
Rojas Design, Inc., Somerville, MA, US, Designer
- Produced construction documents for residential, educational, and commercial projects
- Assisted with spacial planning and furniture and finish selections
Winchester Orthodontics | Dental office renovations
Harvard School of Dental Medicine | Reception and classroom renovations
Dartmouth Publishing Inc., Sudbury, MA, US, Project Manager
- Managed the production of photography and illustrations for book projects
- Processed client requests, distributed work to artists, and proofed and edited art and illustrations
Selected Clients: Elsevier Science, Pearson Education
Design Communications, Ltd., Boston, MA, US, On-Call Builder
- Assisted the graphics and fabrications department with assembling numerous signage and wayfinding products
Selected Clients: Goldman Sachs, Boston University
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen, DK, International Exchange Program