I'm Jereth Senese, an architecture student at Pratt Institute going into my 4th year seeking to gain experience in the architecture industry. I'm Experienced in manual drafting, computer drafting and CDs, surveying, computer modeling, physical model-making, painting, photography, photo-editing and graphic design. I'm also an avid photographer and well versed in past and current architecture trends, especially here in New York. I have a strong understanding of basic building components and systems as well as the stages of design and construction. I'm extremely efficient in autocad, rhinocerous, Maxwell, V-ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, and indesign.
I encourage you to visit my portfolio website, which includes samples of my photography, as well as my most recent architecture work.
Jorge Mastropietro Atelier, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Assisted in design, materials selection, and ordering of final finishes for projects
- Completed 3D computer models and renderings of different facade capabilities in Rhino and Maxwell - - - - Built physical models of projects for presentation to clients
- Contacted and completed orders for building components through phone calls to suppliers in departments including siding, flooring, appliances, hand-railings, and others
- Surveyed, and drew plans and elevations for row houses in preparation for renovation
- Edited Presentations in illustrator and photoship- and compiled materials to present to the Jersey City Landmarks Preservation Commission
Art Works Fine Art Publishing Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Intern
--Photographed works of art using Hasselblad and Betterlight Cameras.
--Responsibilities included mounting art and arranging lighting, including lighting for sculptural
--Aligned Betterlight cameras using precision mirror system.
--Organized paintings for temporary storage.
--Assisted with editing final photographs and preparing them for delivery to clients.
--Assisted in special project to restore numerical dial on client’s antique scale using Autocad and
Jay and Marie's CD's, Monrovia, CA, US, Auction Assistant
--Responsible for receiving shipments of digital merchandise including CDs and DVDs for internet
--Organized merchandise for warehouse storage.
--Maintained inventory of available products.
--Coordinated on-line auctioning, sale and shipment of items to customers world-wide.
Longfellow Elementary School, Pasadena, CA, US, Volunteer
--Assisted with 3rd Graders in school subjects during class time.
--Held one to one tutoring time with several kids
--Graded Papers and assisted teacher in organizing and readying class.
--nteracted, played with kids during recess time
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Enrolled in Pratt Institute's School of Architecture, having now completed 3 years of 5 in the Bachelor's of Architecture Program