I am a recent graduate of the Washington University Masters of Architecture program. It would be great to meet with you to discuss potential job matches between your firm and my previous educational and work background.
ArcVision, Saint Louis, MO, US, Architectural Designer
- Design space layouts for renovations and the construction of new national retail stores throughout the United States.
- Work along with mechanical, electrical, and surveying departments all located in house.
- Create entire architectural construction drawing sets including plan, elevation, section, detail, and site sheets.
Studio|Durham Architects, Saint Louis, MO, US, Intern Architect
- Created construction documents and simple models for various residential and commercial projects.
- Continued to work 10 hours per week, while enrolled full-time at Washington University.
Couvrette Building Systems, Roanoke, VA, US, Design Engineer
- Created construction documents for the companies new mobile ATM kiosk.
- Taught a basic mathematics course to employees twice a week.
Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
- Completed the 3.5 year M.Arch III degree path that includes an initial year based on developing a strong foundation for the master's program.
- Developed strong design skills for varying program circumstances.
- Became skilled in using various computer software programs including AutoCad, Revit Architecture, Rhino, 3dsMax, Adobe Suite, and GIS.
- Enrolled in, and completed, an Urban Design studio during one of the seven semesters.
- Studied an introduction to construction management course.
Auburn University, Newbern, AL, US, Rural Studio
Designed & Built the $20K House VIII (Dave's House), as an Outreach Student, at Auburn Universities Rural Studio.
Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, NY, US, Bachelors, Dual Degree Mathematics / Architectural Studies
- Completed dual degree in Mathematics and Architectural Studies.
- The Architectural Studies program is interdisciplinary and is a unique education that draws from varying fields including art, physics, anthropology, sociology, history, art history, and environmental studies.
- The program also included three entry level architectural studios and additional art studio courses.
Denmark International Study Program, Copenhagen, DK, Architecture
- Studied Scandinavian design principles in Copenhagen, Denmark for one semester.
- Courses included a foundations studio, history of Danish architecture, urban sketch-book course, and touring a net zero-energy house.
- Traveled throughout Europe on instructor led and independent architectural field trips.
William L. Howe ’50 Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
Herbert J. Welker Scholar, Scholarship
Hale Scholar, Award
Hobart Dean’s Scholar, Award
Faculty Scholar, Award