I've recently finished my graduate studies at the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation at Columbia University. I am living in Los Angeles and looking for work.
R. A. Heintges & Associates / Tishman Construction, New York, NY, US, Curtain Wall Inspector
Field inspection of unitized curtain wall components for a high profile tower in Jersey City. Intensive training and certification for construction site, suspended scaffold and fall protection.
DesignArc Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Desing Intern (Summer)
• Collaborated in creating project renders and presentation sheets.
• Surveyed dimensions for new construction project on site.
• Updated computer models of residence projects based on drawing revisions.
• Software: Vectorworks, SketchUp
MODU (formerly Phu Hoang Office and Rachely Rotem Studio), Brooklyn, NY, US, Design Intern (Summer)
• Led design for a New York City public installation consisting of helium-filled mylar balloons
covered with camouflage netting.
• Calculated, analyzed, and documented required physical characteristics of the balloon
structures and designed various options for installation.
• Fabricated and tested prototypes under actual physical and environmental constrains of
the venue and documented through design and construction sheets.
Software: Rhino 3D, Adobe CS6
Kwan Henmi Architecture Planning, San Francisco, CA, US, Intern (Summers)
• Led re-design of the company’s RFP updated template and other marketing materials.
• Brochure design influenced revision of firm’s other marketing materials.
• Assisted in creating office’s projects database and delegated projects to newer interns.
Software: Adobe CS4
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
Current: M. Arch 3rd Year
Core Studio I Critic: Mark Rakatansky
Core Studio II Critic: Mabel Wilson
Core Studio III Critic: Ada Tolla & Giuseppe Lignano | LOT-EK
Adv. Studio IV Critic: Geoff Manaugh
Los Angeles Institute of Architecture and Design (LAIAD), Los Angeles, CA, US, Graduate Studies Preparation
Developed conceptual architecture systems and corresponding physical models, learned hand drafting, honed Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
Developed a portfolio of models that helped build a work sample for graduate school applications.
Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, History and the Visual Arts
Fine Art Studios: Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture, Drawing and Mixed Media.
Art History: Emphasis on Chinese and Early European art history.
Awarded for the best final semester design problem in my studio, with Lise Anne Couture.
• Published studio work for Core Studio II - Critic: Mabel Wilson
• Published studio work for Core Studio III - Critic: LOT-EK
• Published studio work for Advanced Studio IV - Critic: Geoff Manaugh
• Published studio work for Arch. Tech. I - Critic: Phil Anzalone
GSAPP Nauheim Grant Recipient 2011-2014, Scholarship
Tuition scholarship to the Graduate School of Architecture, Preservation and Planning.
High Pass Standing: Core Studio (I,II & III), Adv. Studio (IV), Arch. Tech. (I & II), History (III & IV)