I am a dedicated and multi-faceted individual passionate about architecture, travel and photography. My training as an architect over the years has allowed me to develop a versatile skill set with a creative approach to problem solving and a sharp eye for detail. I thrive in diverse and collaborative settings and have always welcomed the opportunity to work closely with clients and team members to deliver the best results.
DHMurray Architecture, Hicksville, NY, US, Revit Consultant / Architectural Photographer
• Work alongside the design team in establishing drawing graphic and presentation standards
• Conduct group Revit training sessions and provide daily software support
• Full service photography and post production of interiors and exteriors of completed projects for website, print and portfolio purposes
• Work closely with the Chief Designer on scouting specific project views and vantage points for photography and renderings
Gensler, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
• Lead Architect on many projects designing all aspects from large-scale space planning to coordination of details with multiple trades
• In charge of coordination with engineers, other project consultants and contractors in executing project documentation
• Carried out full Construction Administration services including shop drawing review, RFI responses, observation reports and meeting minutes
• Conducted frequent site visits to document the construction process and create punchlists through photography and detailed notes
• Collaborated with construction management team and the client to evaluate project schedule and budget
H3 Hardy Collaboration Architecture, New York, NY, US, Design Architect
• Composed multi media presentations using hand sketches, computer drawings and physical models
• Collaborated with consultants and team members to prepare a complete set of construction drawings
• Full involvement in Construction Administration. Review of shop drawings, field observation and coordination with construction team
• In charge of project LEED documentation and coordination
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Magna Cum Laude, GPA 3.7
Recipient of the Summer Study Fellowship towards a 4 week design program in Italy, Summer 2004.
The University of Sydney, Darlington, AU, Architecture
Semester abroad in Sydney Australia.
Studied Photography, Sustainability & Planning and Architecture, Place & Society.