BoConcept, New York, NY, US, Assistant Manger/Interior Design Consultant
• Drafted design proposals and consulted with clients about in home decorating suggestions.
• Researched modular furniture and material to craft customized solutions for clients.
• Assisted Director with purchase orders, display, and team product training.
0to1, New York, NY, US, Interior Design
• Utilized 3D Max and AutoCAD to help design office space (conference room, bathroom,
and changing room) for ”Huge” corporate office space expansion to 3rd floor located in Dumbo.
• Researched lighting fixtures and marble material, and negotiated with contractors & vendors
as part of the design process for the corporate expansion.
• Presented three designs to client and implemented the final selection.
DOOSAN CONSTRUCTION, Seoul, KR, Construction interior Intern
• Edited marketing materials and updated social media for the project team involved with the
Doosan Art Square model house.
• Analyzed competitors landscape to better align design with clients’ marketing needs
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Teaching Assistant Architectural Drawing
• Assisted students with document creation and hand drawings.
MAISION DE LEE YOUNG HEE, New York, NY, US, event design Intern
• Collaborated with two teammates to create design proposal and show.
MIN and ART, Seoul, KR, Interior Design itern
• Designed 8 wall paper patterns for children’s room using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Pratt Institute, New York, NY, US, BArch, Interior Design
Pratt show exhibit interior design, Award
Pratt show exhibit at Manhattan Center
• Congressman Ackerman 1st prize represent NY honoring in Washington D.C.
• Exhibition to Capitol Hill