Master of Architecture graduate looking for architecture or design related work in New York City on J1 visa. Extensive work experience as Site Supervisor during university enrolment periods has equipped me to manage complex operations and deliver the highest levels of customer service in a dynamic and high pressure environment. Architectural experience includes full time employment at Andrew Burns Architect and several freelance drafting and graphics jobs.
High Distinction grades were maintained throughout my architecture degrees. The nature of architectural projects has allowed me to utilise and showcase my creativity, problem solving and organisational skills.
Travelling is a passion that I have indulged extensively in the past few years; experiencing the culture, built and natural environments of over 20 countries throughout Europe, South America and Asia. These trips have too highlighted organisational aptitude but also enhanced social skills; particularly in engaging with people from other countries.
I speak basic Spanish and my spare time is spent reading, drawing, playing guitar and surfing.
My availability is flexible. Please don’t hesitate contact me if you require any further information or would like to meet for an interview, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity.
Ruffalo Cody, Sydney, AU, Student Caller
- Engaged alumni over the phone and acquired donations of over $200 per hour
- Updated contact details and maintained Sydney Development Fund database (Dial Vision)
- Responded to feedback and saved notes for constructive improvement of the university
The University of Sydney, Sydney, AU, Site Supervisor
- Supervised and trained 20+ staff to conduct enrolment procedures and adapt to multiple student scenarios
- Prepared site for daily operations and secured site at the end of the day
- Coordinated between faculties, staff and students to ensure smooth operations across campus
- Resolved student problems, explained university services and policies, and communicated knowledge of
enrolment process, resulting in greater customer satisfaction
- Maintained database records
Andrew Burns Architect, Sydney, AU, Architectural Assistant
- Assisted design of residential buildings through rapid model prototyping
- Developed and compiled construction documentation for construction certificates and council approval using
Vectorworks on Mac platform
- Reconciled CAD documentation from previous architects with recent site measurements to allow progression
of renovation documentation
- Conducted accurate building and site surveys independently to facilitate further works and documentation
- Answered office phone, made supplier enquiries and orders, took minutes to assist in the general running of the
The University of Sydney, Sydney, AU, MArch, Master of Architecture
The University of Sydney, Sydney, AU, Bachelors, Bachelor of Design in Architecture