see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
Constantly researching and learning as much about the NYC Zoning Resolution, the new 2014 BC as possible. As well as continuing to develop my design skills, AutoCAD knowledge, rendering capabilities, and knowledge of the construction process. Also expanding my graphic design capabilities, including event banners, logos and online marketing.
Specialties: Proficiencies include: Autocad Architecture 2015, Autodesk Revit, Rhino 3d, VRay Renderer, Microstation, Cinema 4d, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
J Frankl Associates, Brooklyn, NY, US, Design Director
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations and management of the studio
• Leading the Project Management team on all projects in the company from first client contact, through construction
• Developing and implementing standards for the entire company from design vision to personnel and operations
• Review construction documents for conformance to company standards and all zoning and code regulations
• Educating and training staff on topics ranging from zoning and code to building methods and techniques
• Successfully led the restructuring of the company to flow more efficiently and allow for future expansion and growth
J Frankl Associates, Brooklyn, NY, US, Senior Project Architect
• Led the design team in the creation of projects from inception through construction
• Main point of contact for clients and consultants for all projects
• Developed company design standards and concepts
Studio Square NYC, Long Island City, NY, US, Business Development
•Designed and standardized all plans relating to floor setups and private events at Studio Square NYC
•Designed all graphics for Studio Square NYC including posters, billboards, and website promotions
•Designed and operated the smart phone app for Studio Square NYC available both on iPhone and Android
•Oversaw all social media marketing
STLC, LLC., Long Island City, NY, US, Project Manager
•Designed and coordinated construction of the renovation of Studio Square NYC’s new offices
•Designed, oversaw contruction and the opening of S Prime Steakhouse including all graphic and logo design
•Working with Caliendo Architects to obtain the Certificate of Occupancy for all STLC, LLC properties
Gerald J. Caliendo, P.C., Briarwood, NY, Project Manager
•Became integral designer for Studio Square, a project consisting of the renovation of an old industrial warehouse into New York City's largest "Beer Garden"
•Lead Designer and Project Manager for large H.U.D. project including new 4 story Senior Residence, new 2 story Family Unit building, and renovation of 40 existing units in
•Assisted as project manager on a number of additional projects including:
•11 story Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Long Island City
•3 story horizontal addition and renovation of office building in L.I.C.
•Various residential construction projects and renovations
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, US, BArch, Architecture