I am an artist, a designer and an architect. I enjoy working in a team environment and I am willing to commit the time and energy to provide a meaningful contribution to a project.
My professional experience and education background provide a strong foundation to offer any firm a diverse level of skills for a variety of project types, including commercial, institutional and residential. Additionally, I have experience in construction administration and project coordination. It has taught me to develop the ability to fine tune organizational skills, strategize an effective process of thought and performance, comprehend structural and framing systems, coordinate consultant disciplines and specifications, understand and implement building codes, and most importantly identifying and solve problems in a timely manner.
I am confident that I can be an effective contribution to any firm.
DLR Group, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Architect
• Perform Construction Admin. and consultant coordination (MEP +S +C) for LAUSD South Regional H.S. #8
KTGY Architecture + Planning, Santa Monica, CA, US, Project Architect
• Guide and lead an architectural team for development of construction documents and consultant coordination (MEP +S +C).
DLR Group/WWCOT, Santa Monica, CA, US, Project Architect
• Perform Construction Admin. for LAUSD Roybal Learning Center and Wisdom Elem.
• Guide and lead an architectural team for development of construction document and coordination (MEP +S +C).
J.T. Nakaoka Associates Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Drafstman
• Develop construction documents for commercial tenant improvements
• Site survey and as-built drawings
L'artitectura, Los Angeles, CA, US, Self Employed
• Design and Construction Administration [CA]: Project Designer
• Develop construction documents for residential and commercial tenant improvements
• Hands on residential remodel construction
Hatch Colasuonno Studio, Marina del Rey, CA, US, Job Captain
• Construction Administration [CA]: Job Captain
• Develop construction document and model making
Martin B Gelber, FAIA and Associates, Santa Monica, CA, US, Draftsman
• Develop construction documents and model making
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA, US, Architecture
Art and Architecture
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture