Archinect
anchor

IIDEX/NeoCon Canada 2009 in photos

Hi All! Greetings from Toronto, Canada's Direct Energy Centre, home of IIDEX/NeoCon Canada 2009. Later today I'll be participating in a panel discussion about how the social web influences the architecture and design industries. Before and after (and possibly during) the panel, I'm going to be posting pictures of the event to this thread.

Also, if you're into this whole Twitter thing (as of yet, I do not tweet, sadly), check out the #IIDEX09 Twitter project being organized by our friends at DesignerPages, which will include a Tweefle!

Ok, on to the pictures!

The DesignerPages booth...On the left at the computer is Rus Yusupov, founder of CommercialPop and Creative Director for DesignerPages. Seated and probably sending a tweet is Avi Flombaum, DesignerPages Chief Product Officer. Both Rus and Avi will be on the panel discussion later today. The large screen in the middle is one of several that have been installed around the conference to display all tweets that include the #IIDEX09 tag. They've been coming in rapidly already this morning...

On the right in the black t-shirt is Jacob Slevin, CEO of DesignerPages, and the moderator for today's panel discussion. To his right is Rebecca Lewis, Marketing Director for DesignerPages.

Sep 24, 09 10:10 am

Huzzah, have fun!

Sep 24, 09 10:13 am  · 
 · 
AP

Keynote Speaker Bertrand Cesvet, ad man, of Sid Lee. Mad Men and long lunches definitely came up in his presentation.

Conversational Capital: How To Create Stuff People Love To Talk About (A Sid Lee Project, by Bertrand Cesvet)

Bertrand signing his book...

Sep 24, 09 11:34 am  · 
 · 

Awesome! I see you eventually got the picture stream working.

Sep 24, 09 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
AP

Teknion

Humanscale

the Green Building neighborhood

Tweets being streamed live around the hall...

Soccer ball as swag (on the left)...

SoleiraSun

Dyson Airblade

Sep 24, 09 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
AP

Have a seat!

Sep 25, 09 7:57 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: