Archinect
anchor

long awaited RETURN OF POLE!!!!!!!

regalado

For those of you who don't know or haven't heard of us yet... we a a hardcore rockin' architectural student band. We have posted here before the big archinect update and developed quite a following in the design world do to our zippy graphics on our website. We have also moved our website from Roach's mother's art gallery space to our very own address www.polerocks.com pronounced "POLER-OX-DOT-COM". We have added a "Pimping" new Vid on our site as well as some "Fatt" photos of the band hangin' in our new rocking studio! check us out today at www.polerocks.com We are using all the "fly" feedback we have been getting from you guys to improve our rocking ways so keep it comin. ps. we will be putting a signed "i love pole" t-shirt on ebay very soon so stay tuned!
- peace
Pole
www.polerocks.com

Jun 3, 04 2:04 pm
ap

theres already a band called pole...

The site looks cool anyway.

Jun 3, 04 2:41 pm  · 
 · 
Polerocks

Yeah we are familiar with that no talent POSER using our name Pole. There should be a law against people doing that but it's cool we don't sweat it that much. Anywho!!!! thanks for checking out our rocking webiste www.polerocks.com We have been working really hard on our "promo" and "PR" stuff lately now that we are BIG time. We feel like George Jefferson the day he started movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie

- yeah that was just a sliver of our next cover song of The Jeffersons theme song. Look Out Weeezee!!!

please visit www.polerocks.com to see our new video and awesome studio that the record label gave us.
- pole
www.polerocks.com

Jun 3, 04 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i miss these guys

WHERE ARE YOU, YOU MUSICAL GENUSIS!!!!

uh, bump?

Apr 15, 05 7:40 am  · 
 · 
e

you don't have much on the real pole.

Apr 15, 05 12:56 pm  · 
 · 
matr

the real Pole is on Matador Records.

Apr 15, 05 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
pencrush

Is this a high-school band? Honestly, your attention-whore posts made me dislike the band even before seeing your site.

Apr 15, 05 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
e

yeah, what kills me is they talk of their following in the design world due to their zippy graphics, and they are just mediocre at best. they talk of posting here before, but this is only their 6th posting. i couldn't even bring myself to listen to the music.

the worst is that they know there is already a band called pole and they feel it's okay to still use the name. can't you even come up with an original name?

jeezus, it's so bad it has to be a joke.

Apr 15, 05 8:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: