Archinect
anchor

TU DELFT-Any students available to give me a tour in FEBUARY?!

dphillips

I will be in Holland in mid Febuary 2010 and am planning on visiting the TU Delft campus to check out the urbanism department (just applied to the MSC program). I would love to get an inside perspective and tour if possible so I figured it was worth a shot to see if any current students will be available to show me around for an hour or so. I will happily treat you to lunch and drinks.

Let me know!

dnl.phillips@gmail.com

Dec 17, 09 8:37 pm
nothing_is_everything

Beautiful facilities, adaptive reuse, new and maintained resources (digital and otherwise), partially designed by MVRDV....

However, the students lack any ownership of studio space, the place closes during lunch, nights, and weekends...making it very hard to form community in a sense

good luck with the tour...just walk in and meet someone, but make sure the school is open when you go

Dec 20, 09 4:07 pm  · 
 · 

You can sneak in when anybody opens the door.

I just did a tour myself 2 weeks ago and I took pictures of the space and some student works, you can check it here: http://www.adrianemanuel.com/blog/2016/4/tudelft

Hope it can give you information about the school!

May 1, 16 6:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: