Archinect
anchor

archinect will always be "pimpin" in my book.

THREADS

Yes it's true...what a perfect subtitle for archinect...they should bring it back...or maybe it's understood in the current community that Archinect has been pimpin architecture since 1996.

Oct 6, 04 1:20 pm
le bossman

yes but what is up with the larger bars on the message forum board? its a little annoying as fewer thread titles fit on my diminutive screen

Oct 6, 04 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
duke19_98

Not to be too picky, but I like the column that showed the latest poster rather than the person that started the post. As I browse through some threads I notice that one of my favorite Archinect members has posted a comment so I'll check it out. What is the real use of stating who started the post. Once a thread is started it is kept alive by current posters, not the member who started it. Anyhow that's 2 cents.

Oct 6, 04 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

archinect is autonomous.

Oct 6, 04 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

please act accordingly archinect.

Oct 6, 04 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
design geek-girl

I'm with you on that one brian... and not just because I'm an egomaniac that enjoys seeing their name on screen. That's just an added bonus.

Oct 6, 04 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
aml

wow, archinect acted fast!

Oct 6, 04 1:48 pm  · 
 · 

I agree, "latest post by" is more informative. I've just changed it back to that. The larger rows are to show the category that each discussion is in. Perhaps we'll revert that back to the short rows w/out category title as well. Thoughts?

· 
THREADS

wait I'm confused...because the message board DOES show who posted the latest comment....at least now....alright...wait...did it always do that....if so please disregard the comments...if not...than don't.

· 

ok, i've also removed the extra line that was increasing the height of each row with the category title. to see the category that each thread is in, just hold your mouse over the title of the thread.

threads - i've recently re-coded most of Archinect to reduce load on our server with less database queries. for a few days the forum index was showing the topic starter names rather than the names of the most recent poster. this has been changed back to show the names of the most recent poster.

Oct 6, 04 2:01 pm  · 
 · 

Now that's what I call a nice design process, with very positive results.

Especially like the info via mouse-over; like the best in critica regionalism!

Oct 6, 04 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
THREADS

yeah, great solution!

Oct 6, 04 3:53 pm  · 
 · 
rsh

I second Rita

Oct 6, 04 4:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: