Archinect
anchor

chances of financing

international_applicant

hello guys!

simple question. Is there any way to get any US based scholarship for an MArch II program in the US? I am European (Greek) citizen and I plan to apply in a couple of years for the pre - mentioned  programs.

As I' ve heard so far, even if you are smth exceptional, the are no real chances of getting any money...

thank you in advance

Jul 7, 13 9:47 am
ziazia

Maybe fullbright scholarship?

Jul 7, 13 10:30 am  · 
 · 
international_applicant

juventus7 I am not sure about it because I think that there is a condition for fullbright scholarships: You have to return to your country when you finish your studies! not sure about it though. Maybe someone can inform us on that

Jul 7, 13 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
A scolarship's rules will be set by the individual university. Some will require you to be a US resident or citizen. Others will not care. Contact them to find out!
Jul 7, 13 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

what Gruen said.

A lot of universities with general scholarships don't really specify. If you are hunting for external scholarships you will probably have a hard time.

Jul 7, 13 5:37 pm  · 
 · 
international_applicant

thanks everyone for your answers!

Jul 8, 13 3:42 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: