Archinect
anchor

Any UBC students out there?

fobmasta

I received it last Thursday, and the package was sent on the same day. 

Thanks!

Mar 17, 13 3:00 am  · 
 · 
ERO33

Hi everyone.  I just saw on grad cafe that someone posted they were rejected via the website.  Their application status had changed from "complete" to "declined".  Can anyone verify this?  Those of you that have been accepted, what does your status read?

I checked mine and received the same "application declined", just wondering what others had.  

Thanks.

Mar 19, 13 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
fobmasta

I just checked and it says Application Complete for me.

Mar 19, 13 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
Neogi

Got my acceptance letter this morning and my online status still says "application complete", best of luck to everyone! 

Mar 20, 13 2:57 am  · 
 · 
Neogi

Hey everyone, I created a facebook group for all sept 13 incoming M.Arch students at UBC. I think it would be a great way to connect before the semester begins.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393893980718622/

Apr 14, 13 12:11 am  · 
 · 
fatemehmohseni

Hi everyone,

I am applying for the M.Arch program for UBC, and I am an international student with a bachelor of architectural engineering.
Can any of you guys share your successful experiences in being accepted to UBC, particularly for Portfolio and SOP.? What is the admission committee mostly looking for in the SOP and portfolio? 
I would really appreciate it if you guys could guide me through this.

Dec 20, 20 11:47 am  · 
 · 
nilayareddy

hey, I’m planning on applying to UBC for the undergraduate programme in architecture,

I’m an international student, can anyone help me out and let me know is it a right choice for me to apply there and if any of you had applied there for Bachelors what was the exact process and let me know more insights on how you did it:)

May 16, 21 2:05 am  · 
 · 
harisanker

Hello people, 

I have got a gap of more than 7 years. I finished my Bachelor's in 2013. After working as a freelance architect during this time, I would like to now rejoin academia. Do you think UBC will consider my application? I have two programs in mind: Urban Design and the post-professional masters in architecture. The idea is to move to research and the possibility of eventually getting into teaching. I am an international student. Thanks!

May 22, 21 11:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: