Archinect
anchor

Internship in SIngapore

SY_Yogendra

Hey

:)

Am doing my bachelor's in Architecture from Faculty Of Architecture, GBTU, Lucknow . I have my internship program in the course in this coming year and I am looking forward to working with firms in Singapore in particular. Unfortunately am not aware of how I can go about landing an internship there with a firm.

I want to request you if possible, if you happen to be aware of any such opportunities or else if u could guide me in any manner to go about this, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks
Yogendra S. Yadav

Nov 23, 11 1:41 am
g.thomas.z

Hi Yogendra,

I am also seeking an internship abroad and right now my top choice is Singapore.  Have you had any luck finding potential employers there?  If you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

Dec 1, 11 11:41 pm  · 
 · 

hello Greg

well i tried to contact few good firms through mails but found no response bieng honest. i didn't send the resume, it is still pending but talked to few through phone and they asked for resume and told that they do take interns.

i am having a doubt if they would provide the working visa or we have to arrange for it. still i myself m needing a lot of guidance and clues. there are two more friends with me trying for this. if u get to know something please do discuss for better further process

regards

Dec 2, 11 9:56 am  · 
 · 
michelao

Hello both Yogendra and Greg,

I happened to bump into this forum as the Company I am working for is looking for interns in the field of architecture, in Singapore.

Could I please have both your emails and I will send you more info.

Best,

Michela

Dec 11, 11 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
g.thomas.z

Hi Michela,

That would be great!  My email is:

gregory.zamell@msu.montana.edu

Dec 12, 11 12:35 am  · 
 · 
SY_Yogendra

hey Michela

my e mail is: yogendray23@gmail.com

thanx

Dec 12, 11 7:48 am  · 
 · 
archana

hey!

i am pursuing b.arch in msrit, bangalore. i need to intern in my following semester and im lookin forward  to finding  work in singapore too.

if you could just throw some light on anything related to the process of finding work there would be really appreciated.

thanks,

archana

Dec 14, 11 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
oBerning

Hi Michela,

I wondered if you have some more good tips for internship adresses in Singapore. I've send my portfolio and CV to about 10 firms in Singapore, but didn't get any respose.
I hope you have a good tip for me to find an internship, I'm looking for an internship of three months, starting about march.

Thank you in advance!
Olga

Dec 16, 11 4:52 am  · 
 · 
oompa

Michela, I am looking for work in Singapore - I know this is late - could you email me?

gbrl.frdmn@gmail.com

Feb 19, 12 9:53 am  · 
 · 
ksoo1523

Dear Michela,

I'm a fresh arch graduate with a bachelor degree, are there still any internship posts available? 

kay.soon.xiuyi@gmail.com

Jun 4, 13 4:01 am  · 
 · 

dear michela,

me too searching for internship as my case is same as yogendra, so please rply me asap. please please

Jan 28, 14 10:32 am  · 
 · 

my email id is yogeshjadhao@ymail.com

Jan 28, 14 10:33 am  · 
 · 
kritikaarora

Dear michela,

I just went through this post and I'm also keen on interning in Singapore starting July,2016. I'm an Architecture student from India and just completed for years in the B.ARCH programmme.

I would really appreciate if you could share some information regarding finding internship in Singapore. My email id is : arora.kritika.ka@gmail.com

Thank you in advance! 

Kritika

Mar 14, 16 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
vickymaruda

hi michela,

i'm a singaporean lookin for internship in singapore, it would be soo thankful of you..

my email : kabilan_13@hotmail.com.

May 23, 16 3:12 am  · 
 · 
mandeepsingh

Hi michela,

I would really appreciate if you could share some information regarding finding internship in Singapore. My email id is : mandeep126.ms@gmail.com

kind regards! 

Mandeep singh

Oct 3, 16 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
abi lincoln

Hi michela,

I am looking for internship in singapore,could you please share some

information for finding internship in singapore.

Apr 25, 17 3:06 am  · 
 · 
Bench

How is this thread still a thing

Apr 25, 17 12:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: