Archinect
anchor

master's in architecture & urban design

morgan2sims

hello,

there's a risk of this thread going to a no response limbo, but i'm gonna take that risk anyway.

does anyone know of any master's in architecture & urban design that doesn't need gre as an admission prerequisite?

now, i promise i'm not lazy, there's just not enough time left to take gre. Between work, toefl (international applicant here), portfolio, having a life outside all that, and various rec letters, loi(s), etc, i'd appreciate any help i can get.

ANY response will be helpful to me and others who are also asking the same question.

Nov 4, 11 3:08 am
justavisual

any program not in the usa...

otherwise, none that i know of?

Nov 4, 11 7:28 am  · 
 · 
tisyaroviliyani

Have you checked Columbia GSAPP? they offer M.S.AUD with no GRE requirement

Jun 4, 17 2:42 am  · 
 · 
archietechie

I think he/she might have graduated?

Jun 4, 17 3:36 am  · 
 · 
mdano4

MIT for one, and I do know someone who got in without submitting it, so it's not a case where they say you don't need to submit it, but you won't have a chance if you don't.

Same goes for Columbia.

Jun 5, 17 12:02 am  · 
 · 
mdano4

I believe I made this comment in error, as it seems the urban studies requirements are different from other programs.

Jun 5, 17 6:32 pm  · 
 · 
Beepbeep

U of Colorado Urban Design

Jun 5, 17 10:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: