Archinect
anchor

Architectural Research Topic

ijnfly

Hi! I'm currently working on my architectural research topic and I want to focus on something about "child-friendly urban spaces" on which it more of an exploration about how children should be considered in planning cities,, however, I'm hesitant to choose this topic because I'm stuck and I can't think of a specific area of study/aspect to explore that soon I'll be proposing a project out of it. 

Apr 4, 24 11:39 am
Non Sequitur

Really?  You literally cannot think of a single example on which you can start building a proper strategy?  No.a.single.one? 

Here's a hint.

or perhaps research is not for you.

Apr 4, 24 11:49 am  · 
 · 
graphemic

See these kinds of posts make me suspect a bot. When do they every respond? It's so abstract, so disconnected to anything tangible. A copy of a copy of the handful of genuine "help me research" posts. 

Anyone know why bots would be on here though? I'm not tech savy in that arena. 

Unless Archinect is driving up engagement ;)

Apr 4, 24 12:28 pm  · 
 · 

Archinect is using bot / troll accounts to drive up site usage? Interesting conspiracy theory. I hope it's true. That would mean people really aren't that pathetic.

Apr 4, 24 12:41 pm  · 
1  · 
Non Sequitur

So you're saying Malin (Hobby Arch) is likely a plant as well? Quite the long game Paul is playing if true.

Apr 4, 24 1:41 pm  · 
 · 

I hope Paul is playing a long game. If not then there are a lot of pathetic people in the world.

Apr 4, 24 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
monosierra

The Dead Internet is alive and kicking indeed!

Apr 8, 24 8:56 am  · 
 · 
paulscreationids

Exploring child-friendly urban spaces is an excellent choice for your architectural research. Consider delving into aspects such as playground design, pedestrian safety, or access to green spaces, as these directly impact children's well-being in cities. Narrowing down your focus will help define a clear project proposal and contribute to enhancing urban environments for young residents.

Apr 8, 24 5:47 am  · 
 · 
graphemic

Another bot. Archinect, this is the answer to your question last month regarding spam posts. This just isn't a person.

Apr 10, 24 12:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: