Archinect
anchor

M.ARCH at KU Leuven, which is better, Brussels or Ghent campus?

sararara

As the M.Arch is offered at both campuses, I wanted to know if there are any key differences? Are there different number of seats? etc. The programme curriculum seems to be the same. 

Jul 24, 23 1:59 pm

Call up each of the program's offices and ask them.  

Jul 24, 23 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
R_iheme

I'm wondering this as well

Jul 25, 23 8:05 pm  · 
 · 
haruki

The two cities are so close I would wonder if students are allowed to take classes at both campuses. If yes then your original question is moot.

Jul 25, 23 9:12 pm  · 
 · 
haruki

P.S. I love both Brussels and Ghent. You are lucky no matter which campus you end up enrolling at.

Jul 25, 23 9:14 pm  · 
 · 
sararara

I checked their curriculum, and it seems some courses from modules are in Ghent and some are in Brussels, I've asked them about taking courses in both areas, but they haven't responded so I'm just as confused now.

Jul 29, 23 2:18 am  · 
 · 

Brussels has that Atom thing, so that. 

Jul 26, 23 12:52 am  · 
 · 
louisdonaldross

Hi there!

Just wondering if anyone managed to get more information regarding this? I'm applying to KU Leuven too :)

Oct 19, 23 9:31 am  · 
 · 
tugbak

Hello

I studied in Ghent and i must say people are way positive about the university in Brussels. 

Reason they give is, more friendly, classes are more comfy because the teacher can give more time to each student more quality overall 

Dec 2, 23 6:57 am  · 
 · 
R_iheme

hi there! so there was a Master of Architecture webinar that KU Levuen had like two days ago. I attended it- it was a Microsoft Teams call with faculty.  Apparently, the curriculum is the exact same because it’s the same program, they just offer classes at both locations. you could enroll in the Ghent location but still have to take a few classes at the Brussels location. One of the professors said that students prefer to enroll at Ghent because apparently the campus is bigger there, more students are enrolled in that campus, and the city is safer/nicer. Ghent is more of a university city apparently. So, you can enroll at either campus- it’s just where you’d prefer to take most if not all of your classes. It’s the same program though.

Dec 2, 23 9:00 am  · 
 · 
sananesamanye

hi guys, can we apply to Brussels and Ghent at the same time?

Feb 28, 24 3:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: