Archinect
anchor

Bartlett MArch Architecture (ARB/RIBA part 2) interview

nicolas13

Hello,

I recently completed my application to the MArch Architecture (ARB/RIBA part 2) at Bartlett and they send me an email saying that my application will be considered for an interview. Does anyone know what´s that interview about or the questions that they would make? I really want to be prepared for the questions.

Thank you

Regards, 

May 23, 17 2:43 pm
Eras.H

It would be quite similar to other interviews of architecture program. ie. talk about one project from your portfolio; your reason of coming to Bartlett; your past working experience, etc.

Did you follow the RIBA part 1 system? If not, there will be serious questions about what do you know about RIBA, RIBA part 2 and what it means of getting a RIBA/ARB part 2 in UK, etc.

Good luck with your interview.

May 23, 17 8:32 pm  · 
 · 
archinectademia

did you get accept to the program?

May 24, 17 12:35 am  · 
 · 
nicolas13

I´m still waiting for the interview, but I send my portfolio at the deadline and I know that its a couple of weeks until they call

May 26, 17 6:21 pm  · 
 · 
nicolas13

Thank you Eras.H, I was looking for that info everywhere. I haven't take the part 1 program any advise where I can find info about RIBA otherwise that their internet page?

May 26, 17 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
Eras.H

archinectademia I didn't apply but many of my classmates applied and get accepted to the part 2 program. (and thus my source of info);nicolas13 RIBA's site is fine but I do recommend ARB more, they provide more formal info about the scenario & paths toward architect in UK.

May 30, 17 2:16 am  · 
 · 
archinectademia

how competitive is the admission process?

May 31, 17 10:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: