Archinect
anchor

Undergraduate Transfer (I need to make a decision soon!)

ecelis

I have applied to several schools of which my top choices being Cornell, U of M, and Syracuse. So far I've been accepted into Michigan, and Syracuse. I would love to visit each school, but funds are unfortunately low in order to do so. 

I have attached my portfolio to give a better idea of the work I've done during my first two years of architecture at my local community college. I'd explain what I'm looking for in terms of a program, but I feel like my portfolio should suffice.

A few things to know about me. I'm interested in music (I'm a musician), illustration, and the history of architecture as a whole.

Each of the three universities are great, and I do not mind their locations.

I'd appreciate the insight that everyone has for each program, and institution as a whole.

https://issuu.com/eliudcelis/docs/celis__eliud_____print

Portfolio is downloadable for better viewing.

Apr 25, 17 4:25 am
Non Sequitur
Get rid of the quote on the first page. Besides that, not sure what else you're looking for here.
Apr 25, 17 5:43 am  · 
 · 

Since my knowledge is limited about each program, the portfolio is meant to help others gauge which program may potentially best suite me. In the end, I will be the one making the final decision, but feedback about each program would be helpful. 

Apr 25, 17 7:05 am  · 
 · 
parks4875

can you tell me which cc you studied?

Dec 23, 17 5:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: