Archinect
anchor

Study options

tkatie2

Hi, I'm currently a second year landscape architecture undergrad at Virginia Tech. I'm considering my options of transferring to some of the universities in London that have Landscape architecture. Although it would be no easy process, I would love for anyone to tell me the pros and cons of getting my degree here at tech as or to get one in the UK. As much as I believe tech has a great program that has given me so much I have many reasons for wanting a change. the two main ones are 1. I plan to work in Europe once I graduate 2. Setting matters to me, being in a city has a much stronger influence on me than rural USA has had so far. I know I'm probably leaving out many details but if someone basically could give me incite/opinions to if it's worth or is a dangerous move to pick up and try to resume my education in London. *Also I have a lot of experience in cities in Europe so this not a impatient for a semester abroad whim.*

Thanks!

Apr 11, 17 1:56 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: