Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Critique - Master in Europe

archie-tect

Hey everyone!

OK... this is what I've done so far in terms of portfolio.

http://issuu.com/arshiaeghbali/docs/jpeg_portfolio-/1

I'm applying to TU Delft, KU Leuven, IoA - University of Applied Arts Vienna, AHO.

Tbh, personally I think I've done a pretty ok job and I'm looking for some tips on fine tuning the whole thing. But again, any critique is appreciated!

Thanks!

Nov 22, 16 12:44 pm
natematt

The work is nice, but the portfolio feels crowded. I also feel like there could be some improvement on hierarchy but that probably relates to the overcrowding too. 

Also the index page is pretty bla in my books. 

I still think it's pretty solid the way it is. Didn't read much of your text though. 

Nov 22, 16 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
archie-tect

natematt,

Thank you so much for you comments.

I think part of the problem with the portfolio being a little bit crowded is due to the page limit that schools ask for - here I have a 30-page limit. So I guess the only way I can make it look less crowded is to drop one project... I know "quality is more important than quantity" and stuff... but then I think I'm going to lose part of my whole narrative (I've handpicked these 5 five projects to tell something about me and my abilities)

Any idea or experience on this?

Thanks again!

Nov 23, 16 12:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: