Archinect
anchor

gre for princeton post grad?

nina4789

Hello!

Question about princeton post-grad admission process- do you nedd a gre?

thank you!!

Nov 19, 16 4:14 pm
Renzo's Piano
Here's an idea....Go to the Princeton architecture website, click on the degree you're wanting to apply to, then read the admissions requirements for said degree to see if you need to take the GRE.
Nov 19, 16 4:24 pm  · 
 · 
nina4789

I believe that if i am writing this it is because i did that already and am still unsure if i need to take the test or not.

is there a less cynical answer in the crowd?

Nov 19, 16 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

No, there is no less cynical answer available.

pick up the phone and call admissions instead of taking the lazy way and hoping someone else does the work for you.

Nov 19, 16 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
kjdt

Straight from the FAQ on Princeton's architecture school admissions page:  

"Is the GRE general exam required? When must I take it? What is the minimum score? 
Yes, the GRE general exam is required. The paper-based test should be taken by October; the computer-based may be taken in December. We do not publish minimum or average GRE scores. Scores are valid for five years, and must be valid through December 31 of the fall in which you are applying. GRE scores in the old format (scored 200-800) will still be accepted as long as they are valid."

If you "did that already" then how could you not have found this clear answer? 

Nov 19, 16 8:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: