Archinect
anchor

Space Research Center Architectural design resources

bilalkashkash

Hi Guys : 

I am an architecture student , I need help for finding  some resource to design space research center like site plans , H.plans ,main buildings ,or any design resource that could help me , Thanx a lot.

Oct 17, 16 8:00 am
Non Sequitur

is google broken?

Oct 17, 16 8:12 am  · 
 · 
bilalkashkash

No Its not. I have been googling for 4 days , there is not any resources that's enough for my project no plans no designing rules or any thing else .

Oct 17, 16 8:26 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

... and you don't think there are security issues with having building plans easily available online?

Oct 17, 16 8:34 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

the library. i know you kids find this hard to believe but in that old library is information you will never find on the internet. i would wager at least 10o times more info is in the library still than om the web.

Oct 17, 16 8:40 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

^ right... there might actually be some dusty old books with plans and section of the Kennedy Space Station for example.

Oct 17, 16 8:42 am  · 
 · 
bilalkashkash

Actually I know there are security issues so the first thing i have done is going to THE LIBRARY Sadly there isn't any information in these dusty new books because our library is almost empty in here

Oct 17, 16 9:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: