Archinect
anchor

Autocad LT Subsription Outage

jcarch

Our shiny new subscription copies of Autocad LT, purchased in November, aren't recocnizing our license numbers.  Autodesk says it's an issue with all LT licenses on their end.

Anyone else out there having itty bitty problem?

Feb 8, 16 5:04 pm
JLC-1

try removing sp2, we couldn't open older drawings 

Feb 8, 16 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
jcarch

It's not that, autodesk confirmed to me that they're having issues...according to them it's with all LT subscriptions.

We can't even get the program to launch across multiple machines.  It asks us to enter a valid serial number, and rejects our s.n. when we put it in.

Feb 8, 16 5:38 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

no issues here with s.n., but when we told them about this issue they freaked out as well. Looks like they want to phase out autocad altogether, which to me, would be a bad business move, not everybody needs revit to do architecture.

Feb 8, 16 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
geezertect

not everybody needs revit to do architecture.

You may not need Revit but they need the money....... and that's the only thing they give a damn about.

Feb 8, 16 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
archiwutm8

Lol, they won't get rid of it. Source: worked closely with autodesk for 1.5 years.

Feb 9, 16 2:30 am  · 
 · 

AutoCAD isn't going anywhere. Lots of other disciplines besides architects still use it.

Feb 9, 16 6:56 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

CadLT is making a bunch of our int-des stations all wonky right now. Does not affect me thou... full license for everything here.

Feb 9, 16 8:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: