Archinect
anchor

IE School of Architecture and Design - Help Needed For Part Online / Part On-Campus Masters

Matzu

I am an architect based in Pakistan with 7 years of experience. I have been involved with a mixed use scheme comprised of a mall, hotel and banqueting facilities which is slated for completion by the end of this year .

I am interested in enrolling in a Masters program which can can further strengthen my background in retail and hospitality design but I am looking for a program which can provide online / off-campus classes along with a small period of on-campus classes [I can take 1 - 2 months off a year] so that I can continue to work and get a graduate degree simultaneously.

Does anyone know of any such reputable programs? I am more inclined towards European / Asian schools.

IE University, Madrid has a program called "Master in Design for Work, Retail and Learning Environments" It seems ideal for my case with the full program divided into on-campus and off-campus modules but are there any alumni that I can talk to? What was their experience like? Worth the money? How much did it contribute to your professional career?

I would appreciate your help.

Feb 6, 16 11:50 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: