Archinect
anchor

BARTLETT or OXFORD for MArch

Ann92

Hi, I am from Malaysia and I will be studying MArch this year. I have offers from some universities in UK and US. I have narrowed down my choices to Bartlett and Oxford.

I know Bartlett is higher ranked than Oxford but I want to hear some opinions from insiders in terms of competitive level, job opportunities, programme, people ect. Bartlett MArch works like this- '' Progression from Year 1 to Year 2 is dependent on passing the three Year 1 modules and graduation is dependent on passing both Year 2 modules.'' That's why my offer is only for a year. Oxford on other hand offers a full 2 Year course all in once which sounds more secure and less stressful to me. PS: i hate working under stress. 

I am very lucky to get an offer from Bartlett. My degree years weren't good, my progress was not satisfactory at all. I have had A,B,C and even F for my design studio. I did improve slowly from F to C,A. I am worry that my slow improvement/adaptation skill will make it hard for me to survive Year 1 in Bartlett. So if anyone has/had studied in Bartlett or Oxford, please leave a comment and help a girl out :) What are they looking for in both schools? Any work or project brief examples?  so I could see what I am getting myself into and make the right decision. Thank you!!!

Jun 13, 15 12:20 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: