Archinect
anchor

Advice needed. Arch or science?

Yuliia

I have been working as an architect and designer since I was a 3d year student. Till the end of studying I felt comfortable enough in my speciality and calm that I had done the right choise.  Having graduated from Architecture university at MArch I faced the problem of decision what to do next. I was invited by my school proffesor to join his research and get my PhD, continuing architecture practice. I am going to finish this research till the end of Summer and wonder what to do next. 

Ten years ago I was in Omaha,NE participating in student exchange program between Ukraine (where I am from) and the US. I consider further development of my knowledge in the US and whould appreciate to know your point of view about possibility of it. 

Both of my work dirrections are aссeptable - I enjoy interior designing\architecture and scientific researchs in the same field. In Ukraine those work side by side so it is not a problem to align. Which way is better here from the point of view of salary at the begining and in the perspective? And what job should I expect when I just arive, only with my Ukrainian diploma and portfolio? Mabye someone faced similar problems... 

Apr 22, 15 4:06 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: