Archinect
anchor

Is there any one who declines Yale?

archnxy

Hi,

YSOA is my dream school, and currently I am on the wait list of M.Arch II. 

The admission secretary says notification will be made around middle of April.

I have totally no idea of the possibility to be accepted, so I am hereby asking if anyone has declined or is planning to decline Yale?

PS: Does any one know when the notification was normally made?

Thanks!

Apr 4, 15 11:55 pm
boy in a well

i did.

but that was years ago . . .

Apr 5, 15 9:23 pm  · 
 · 
Lian Chikako Chang

People decline schools all the time, even top ones, if only because most people apply (and are admitted) to more than one school. So hang in there!

Apr 7, 15 4:21 pm  · 
 · 
Dima Srouji

From what I hear this year the school has received way more early decisions from prospective students than they usually do..which means faster decisions are being made.... You'll find out sooner rather than later. Keep tight and hopefully you'll join us soon! I hope you're making it to the open house this Thursday!

Apr 7, 15 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
archhopeful

@disro Where did you hear that from?

Apr 7, 15 10:00 pm  · 
 · 
archnxy

@disro I wish I could, but I would be in another country that day. Are you a new student of this fall?

Apr 7, 15 11:02 pm  · 
 · 
Dima Srouji

From the school I'm a current student. 

Apr 8, 15 12:54 am  · 
 · 
TIQM

I declined Yale in 1979. 

Apr 8, 15 3:32 am  · 
 · 
boy in a well

oh shit, EKE, now we have something in common and have to be  nice to each other.

goddammit.

Apr 8, 15 3:39 am  · 
 · 
asystemofbeliefs

@disro – I'm in the same situation (wait list M.Arch II). Is the open house usually open to students not yet admitted?

Apr 8, 15 10:32 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: