Archinect
anchor

University of Oregon - Final Result?

DK519

Hey guys, 

Has anyone gotten their final results from Univ. Oregon? I've received an early notice on Feb. 20th from Arch. Department (contingent upon UO Graduate school), but nothing after.  Maybe I'm just getting paranoid.   

thanks! and good luck everyone. 

Mar 3, 15 1:07 pm
Sorrowful Giuseppe

I got NO in last week.

God luck and don't worry if you got congrats then it's gonna come soon.

Mar 3, 15 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
aneeshcarvalho

@ DK519, Me too. I a mail from the department for Master's in Interior Architecture (Track II), but am still awaiting the UO graduate school letter. It will take a while i guess.

Mar 3, 15 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
DK519

@ aneeshcarvalho, check your UO Graduate School online application site.  mine changed from 'pending' to approved.  

Mar 4, 15 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
aneeshcarvalho

@DK519 Mine too

Mar 10, 15 2:26 pm  · 
 · 
RobG

I'm in the same position. I also received an email on Feb 20th but I still have not received anything else from the school. I sent an email to the admissions office and I would like to receive my financial aid package and housing info....

Mar 10, 15 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
v1ckyy

I sent an email to the admissions yesterday as well and they said that the letter is coming within the coming weeks. 

Mar 10, 15 10:29 pm  · 
 · 

Sometimes you won't hear back until April or early May. 

Mar 10, 15 11:21 pm  · 
 · 

I got my decision from U of Oregon in late February so it sucks you are still waiting. I have to respond by May 1st so hopefully you receive a response soon.

Apr 4, 16 10:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: