Archinect
anchor

Virtual reality developer seeking concepts to create as a VR Demo.

Vizta

Hey everybody, I'm an Oculus Rift developer and 3D artist from Vancouver. My partner and I are working to create immersive architectural previsualizations and are looking to develop a couple of virtual reality demos to show clients.

We're searching for some conceptual drawings and/or models from any architects interested in having their work brought to life as an immersive, explorable environment. You allow us the rights to show your concept in our demos and we can give you the scene for free or at a significant discount (depending on the scale of the project).

We are looking for exterior, interior and both sorts of concepts. The ideal concept is a small, modern, single family home with a small but interesting landscape or a typical, single-bed apartment interior.

If anybody is interested, please email me at nicwickman@gmail.com

Thank you!

Feb 11, 15 12:48 am
Vizta

Can mods please delete this thread.

May 1, 15 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
ArielC

Hi, There's a lot of free 3D models  in  Sketchup Texture and 3D Warehouse. Can you try some and share us the link or post on youtube.  I have made something similar FPS navigation on my blog  - http://sketchuptodirector.blogspot.sg

Thanks

May 3, 15 9:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: