Archinect
anchor

I desperately want to return to Architecture, but I'm in CE. How can I do it in Europe?

Inovis

Hi Guys :)

I was studying Architecture for a year, but I've dropped it. Now it's my biggest regret of all times. I guess I was thinking it was not that concrete, practical course, but now I miss it. I changed to CE and I'm scared of Maths and Physics. I don't know what was I thinking back then :/

Anyway now, I know for 100% I want to be Architect. I want to design. Can you tell me If I can do Masters in Architecture after 3,5 Bachelor in Civil. I'm doing it in Poland, but I would like to do my Masters in some other country (maybe Germany, Denmark?). Anyone of you did something like this?

Also, while I'm in 3,5 years in Civil can I do some Erasmus programs or another student exchange that would take me to university not 100% Civil course? I don't know how it is in other countries, but in Poland you can't pick your courses in any of the degree. I've heard that f.e. in CE you can pick more structures or more environmental etc. So, I'm asking if I could go for a year to such university and already have some Archi classes.

Thanks for all your help. I'm very stressed right now, because I thought CE would be more practical, but it's just not how I am and what I can do or want to do :)

Oct 2, 14 3:47 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: