Archinect
anchor

NEED HELP IN THESIS

Ashar awan

Guyz i have selected Suzuki showroom and its other components like {selling used cars, repairing and maintenance etc}  for my thesis. As Suzuki is leading brand in my city and buying selling ratio is highest in our city then any other city in our country. and customers in our area have lost trust in the brands due to certain reasons.

The problem is my teacher said that it is just a project brief you have to come up with a thesis brief.  

Now i want to design a building in such a way which help to regain the trust of people.

can it be my thesis statement?

moreover can you guyz tell me about some case studies in whuch building gave a good boom to the brand.?

and tell me how can i do my initial research and make my case stronger.

Sep 20, 14 3:45 am
Bench

What is up with selling cars as thesis all of a sudden?

Sep 20, 14 10:00 am  · 
 · 
thompson's gazelle

In your case, i have a feeling that it would be easier to loosen up a bit and start from broader issues--past automobile sales / production data in relation to other socioeconomic and political issues such as average income by neighborhood, change in gas prices or whatever. I would focus on the reasons why other brands lost people's trust, and why Suzuki is doing good in the meantime, and start looking for interesting tangents from there. Your statement at the moment is too finite. Doesn't really matter if you have a clear outcome in you mind already (personally I would leave it open ended until it naturally comes to you), but you need to calibrate the process that leads to your ending very enthusiastically.

Sep 21, 14 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ
For some reason car dealerships are so hot right now in the Middle East and Asia. Thus, they've become thesis projects...
Sep 21, 14 10:31 pm  · 
 · 
bugsmetoo

Do you not have any friends in school? Why not just ask one of them instead of consulting strangers online?

Sep 21, 14 11:06 pm  · 
 · 
Ashar awan

thanx  thompson's gazelle

Sep 27, 14 2:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: