Archinect
anchor

architecture after civil engineering

hrishit

hello everyone.. im in my third year of civil engineering in india.. my parents being architects believe that architectural knowledge (design, planning, creative thinking, etc)  will help me understand the structure well... i went through a couple of threads in which doing m.arch after bachelors in civil is suggested.... by the end of the final year of my bachelors i will be well versed with structures, materials, etc but without the topics that i have missed in the bachelors of architecture which i have not been introduced to in my civil course, will i be able to cope up with the masters in architecture?? is there any special course for a case like mine..?? bachelors in civil and specialization in architecture?? please help.. please post any other necessary information that u think might help me choose or decide my future... thank you...

Jul 18, 14 12:35 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: