Archinect
anchor

Study Architecture Online?

Placebo

Hello,

I'm a second year math student in Tunisia, and I do some amateur architecture freelancing from time to time, and I would like to learn about and have a degree in architecture.

Is there a possible way in wich I can study in a university online with online courses, and only travel to pass the exams? 

(I have attached some images of projects I have done as freelancing)

Thanks 

Regards

Jul 9, 14 1:09 pm
Non Sequitur

Short answer: Online "degrees" are a dime-a-dozen and there is no shortage of degree mills out there that are more than happy to take your money.

Real answer: No... unless architectural license laws are non-existent in your country, it's rather unlikely that you can become an architect without completing the required accreditation education. This cannot be completed simply by correspondence. There are very little "exams" in architecture school and most of your time will be spent on design studio/projects and presentations.

Jul 9, 14 1:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: