Archinect
anchor

OMA Rotterdam internship interview

razz_mth

Hello, has anyone applied for internships in Rotterdam lately? Have you recieved any answer or have you took a interview? 

Jun 28, 14 11:18 pm
Kate Daye Lee

Hi, I applied and got an answer, took an interview around mid April. Are you an applicant too? What's your progress so far?

Jul 17, 14 7:36 am  · 
 · 
NatashaATrice

Were you both successful in your applications? How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Jul 28, 15 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

Yea I went in, got the job...they said they weren't hiring anybody else unless they paid a stipend to the office.  Apparently interns have been slacking lately.   

Jul 28, 15 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
NatashaATrice

How long ago was this and what location, Chigurh? They want people to pay the office? I have never heard that before. 

Jul 28, 15 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

About 6 months ago in Rotterdam.. Rem was saying all these interns come in playing grab ass all day and he is tired of training them for free, that he deserves compensation for the time an energy spent.  Maybe it is a generational thing, not sure.  

Jul 29, 15 12:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: