Archinect
anchor

Phd in Digital Architecture

Hello Guys,

• I am recently graduated student with average portfolio and not great academics. I am interested in Phd In Digital Architecture. Majorly I am interested in doing research on exterior envelope of the building.
  • My idea is to develope a facade that can be fixed in most of the climatic conditions and that can be flexible, cheap, aesthetic enough so it can be acceptable in more than 80% parts of the world.
  • This facade can be parametric, fixed, interactive or it can be temporary. Materials is the special part of research. Whether it is already existing or do we have to make combination of various materials. 
  • I will be using java based proccesing language and some part of grasshopper for this research.
  • The output will be 100% practical.

If any one doing same topic or interested in same topic or already done similar then I will be glad to know about it. 

May 31, 14 10:32 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: