New York, NY
Gleicher Design Group is a multi-discipline boutique well-published high-end residential architecture/interior design firm based in Manhattan, NY. A partial list of our projects comprise high profile properties for our celebrity clientele spanning the film, theater, entertainment, journalism, political and financial industries including the Plaza Hotel, 15 Central Park West, The Majestic, The Dakota, The Century and the Time Warner Center.
We specialize in:
• Townhouse renovations
• Apartment combination renovations
• Penthouse apartments
• Ground-up home designs
• Office renovations
• Retail stores and showrooms
The office is structured on an open studio environment in a brightly lit Flat Iron District loft with each project team responsible for a project from design through completion. Our projects range from classic modern to historic, as we are fluent working in a variety of vocabularies. We incorporate sustainable design strategies into all of our projects as demonstrated by our LEED Accreditation.
We are known for our ability to fulfill our clients’ needs on time, on budget and in the style that reflects our client’s desires and design sensibilities. We:
• Listen to our clients
• Bring enthusiasm and zest to our projects while having fun at the same time
• Strive to think “out of the box”
• Understand that our projects are a collaboration between Client, Architect/Interior Designer, and Contractor
• Pay exacting attention to detail and provide relentless follow-through
• Act as our Client’s advocates, empowering contractors and vendors to obtain their very best results by providing them with the best information, encouraging them during the entire process, and instilling in them the understanding that we do not accept anything less than their absolute best.
54 West 21st Street
New York, NY, US , 10010