JEMA is a planning, architecture, and design firm located in St. Louis. Our strength is collaboration. Our mission is to transform and inspire.
JEMA's design goal is to create places that promote and enhance our social, economic, and environmental well-being. Designing environments that are focused on our client's dreams and aspirations, rooted in region and place, and connected to nature is our central and guiding philosophy. All of our work, training, and research strive to achieve a sense of well-being and positivity in our clients, our communities, and our world.
At JEMA, we believe that listening and understanding lead to transformation, and are the pathways to creativity and innovation.We start every project with a quiet oath and awareness to listen first. Superior service and personal at attention for every client is achieved by our focus on the profound act of "true listening." We believe that the best ideas spring from an engaging and collaborative design process with clients and consultants. Within this collaborative framework, we provide client leadership that is customized, thoughtful and joyful.
- We love what we do and believe that design can inspire people and transform society.
- We are committed to ideas and solutions that foster inter-being.
- We strive to increase our client and community's vitality, productivity, and overall well-being.
- We design towards a graceful and poetic balance of client, community, and environment.
- We insist on being excellent listeners.
- We are mindful of our young professionals and provide a nourishing environment.