Santiago Calatrava, New York, NY, US, project architect
Senior Architect working in close collaboration and following direct instructions from Santiago Calatrava, on a number of projects of various building types, bridges and landscape planning. Experience includes development of new projects in addition to retro-fit of existing Calatrava structures.
• Experience in all project phases from masterplanning and concept design through schematic and design development and construction supervision and administration.
• Developed constructive details conforming to the vision and unique requirements of each project
• Coordinated a multidisciplinary team, including structural and mechanical system engineers, to accommodate the project needs to complex geometries.
• Responsible for design coordination with external consultants, developing innovative solutions to integrate all the building services into Mr. Calatrava’s design.
• Responsible for internal coordination with the European offices.
• Studied and planed phasing systems for projects, allowing the original building to work with normality during the new construction.
• Participated in the study and design of complex mobile structures.
• Created graphic presentations of conceptual designs for competitions
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, ETS Architecture, MArch, Architecture