My name is Elieser Duran. I completed my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Interior Design in June, 2011 from Miami International University of Art & Design. I have highly computer skills in 3D Renderings, AutoCAD and Revit . The work I have been doing has given me the opportunity to be exposed to many different aspects of the design business. I am directly involved with space planning, 3D imaging for client presentations, FF&E selections, client communication, and budget management. I have also had substantial experience of being on site to problem solve during various installations. My experience covers not only residential interior design but also commercial design applications.
RS3 Innovative + Architectural Designs, Miami, FL, US, Designer
- Responsible of preliminary design.
- Responsible for selection and specification of materials.
- Create construction documents and millwork details.
- Designer for residential and commercial projects.
- Coordinate and manage construction together with contractor.
- Responsible for all 3D drawings and details.
- Current Projects, MIDTown 4 - Miami, Blush Hair Salon - Miami Beach, Continuum North Tower - Miami Beach, MidBlock -
KIS Interior Design/Fernando Wong, Miami, FL, US, Designer
-Create construction documents and interior layouts
- Perform site visits and take field measurements
- Coordinate deliveries, orders and installations
- Furniture and millwork design
- Prepare presentations, budgets and specifications
PDT International, Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, Intern/Junior Designer
- Assist Principal Designer with residential and retail projects.
- Coordinate furniture, fabric and selection of accessories
- Interface with suppliers, vendors and clients
- Prepare purchase orders, proposals, and development of budget
- Develop construction documents
Miami International University of Art & Design, Miami, FL, US, BArch, Interior Design