I am recent Magna Cum Laude graduate from the University of Texas at Arlington with a Bachelors of Science in Interior Design. Ever since I could remember I have had a passion for design, thus I am looking forward to this transition into a professional design environment. Leadership has been a common thread in all of my previous positions and although they may not have been directly related to design, they have expanded my overall professional experience. On top of professional positions, construction related experiences have also prepared me for a position in design. Welding, wood working and small remodel projects are just a few hobbies that go hand in hand with the field I look forward to experiencing. Although I am currently looking for a position as an entry level interior designer, I would like to expand my professional experience even further and get a Masters in Construction Sciences.
The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, US, Teachers Assistant
• Assist junior level students with concept, design development and implementation.
• Set up University Accreditation Program, keeping work organized and ready for installation
Express Clothing LLC, Arlington, TX, US, Associate Manager
• Customer service, employee management, operations oversight.
• Product displays created from plan-a-grams, store space planning.
• Worked full time to finance personal education at University of Texas at Arlington.
Kroger Co., Houston, TX, US, Barista - Licensed Starbucks
• Customer service, beverage preparation
• Created product displays, one-man floor sets, and space plans specific to Starbucks standards.
Lone Star College CyFair, Houston, TX, US, College Relations Coordinator
• Promoted from Kids Camp counselor, to Kids Camp supply coordinator, then to College relations coordinator.
• Coordinated campus wide events, both on- and off-campus.
• Organized, managed and distributed supplies from inventory supply, marketing closet.
The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Throughout my education, our course load consisted of a concentration in space planning and material selection as well as competition of programmatic elements which coincides with your search description.
Lone Star College CyFair, Houston, TX, US, Liberal Arts
Throughout my education, I focused on completing my basics as well as welding classes and a concentration in business marketing.