see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
My name is David Hui, I am a graduate of Southern California Institute of Architecture (Sci-Arc) (undergrad), and a master’s degree at Columbia University with a degree in Advanced Architectural Design Program.
Over the course of my education and internships, I have developed a strong, but varied, sets of skills, from realistic architectural designs, physical and digital pieces of works to even contemporary art. I have learned to use digital tools to portray an idea using space, emotion, and visual impact. Creating things from the digital world to a physical object, I have also learned to work with 3d software and 2d images by translating a 2-dimensional world to a 3-dimensional world.
Some of my key strengths include:
-Strong design skills
-Adapting quickly to using different types of media
-Work well with others
-Knowledge of different types of media from physical to digital
-Extensive use of computer programs such as Maya, Rhino, Photoshop,
Illustrator, In-design, and more
-Rendering skills through Maxwell and V-ray.
-Organizational skills, including: time-management and communications skills.
-Flexibility and willingness to learn.
I’m easy to get along with, and work well with others, as some of my best projects have been on collaborative teams.
I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to meet with you and discuss further. If you require additional information, please do not hesitate to e-mail me: email@example.com
Field Paoli Architects, San Francisco, CA, US, Jr Designer
- Responsible for multiple retail design, including Whole Foods Market, Lemon Pop and 365 Market
- Creating and assembling construction documents and design development
- Creating renderings for schematic design
- Manage and coordinate with consults, engineers and general contractors
Archi-Tectonics, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Residential renovation of Soho loft, rendering and modeling
- Commercial/hospitality floor plans for a commercial hotel, over all schematic design
- Created floor to area schematic design
Patrick Tighe Architecture, Los Angeles, CA, US, Intern
- Building conceptual models for high end residential housing in Los Angeles.
- Modeling structural framework for housing, and renovation projects.
-Rendering, Photoshopping for design proposals.
-Creating books/layouts for publication.
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Masters, Msaad
Master of Science in Advance Architectural Design
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Undergrad